[Esip-scicomm] Moving regularly scheduled meeting

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Thu Dec 1 14:18:58 EST 2016

Hi all -

Our regularly scheduled monthly telecon for December falls during AGU; therefore, I am moving the meeting a week early to next week, Wednesday, Dec. 7, at our normal time.

Preliminary agenda will be to review the cluster poster (still working on that; hope to have a draft completed today or tomorrow) and review anything we might need to prep ahead of the winter meeting. If we have any additional time after that, I suggest we start work a bit on the “SciComm Thesaurus” which will be the focus of one of the winter meeting sessions and that I hope will be an ongoing project.

Look for a more formal agenda, with links and such, early next week.

Thanks!
Denise

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations