[Esip-scicomm] Move meeting time?

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Mon Dec 5 09:10:07 EST 2016

Hi all -

Does anyone have an objection to moving our weekly meeting time to one hour earlier this week? I’ve had a couple folks request that (of course, assuming that it’s clear on the ESIP calendar, which it should be since that’s the typical Visioneers time).

If I don’t hear from you by COB today that it’s a problem, I will send out an updated notice that it will be an hour earlier, and will include a link to the poster and to Winter meeting sessions, as well as the notes/agenda.

Thanks all!
Denise

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations