[Esip-scicomm] SciComm Workshop Registration!

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Mon Jun 26 11:49:31 EDT 2017

Hi all –

Time is quickly approaching for our “Be interesting and be heard” science communication workshop at the ESIP summer meeting! I encourage you to register ahead of time, because we will need to limit the workshop to 20 participants. I know that pre-registration for a session at ESIP isn’t really the norm, but we want to be sure that the workshop is effective. Note that on the Sched, it is listed as two separate sessions, when in reality the workshop is the entire afternoon.

PLEASE sign up ahead of time to be sure that you have a space! To sign up, fill out the form here: https://goo.gl/forms/jdR3aHeiA0AVkmgz1 Please note that indicating attendance in Sched is not the same as registering through the form (although we will try to accommodate anyone who does that).

If you’d like to read the session description again, it’s available at the Sched for the meeting, or directly here: http://sched.co/As8N

I’ve copied Kasey White on this email; she is facilitating this workshop and can answer specific questions as necessary.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations
Geological Survey of Alabama