[Esip-scicomm] Don't forget to register!

Denise Hills dhills at gsa.state.al.us
Mon Jul 10 09:28:13 EDT 2017

Hi all –

A gentle reminder to encourage you (or for you to encourage those you know) to register for the SciComm workshop at the summer meeting!

The workshop description can be found here: http://sched.co/As8N  and the registration link is here: https://goo.gl/forms/3CT9nXdeoWzeyqrh2

This workshop is for ALL levels – those who are newbies and want to learn more, those who have some training (formal or informal), and even for those whose main job is communication – we hope it will be useful to all.

If you have problems with the registration link, please let me know and I will add you manually.

Thanks!
Denise

Denise Hills
Director, Energy Investigations