[Esip-sciencesoftware] Poll: Re-scheduling the ESIP Sci Software Monthly Meeting

Nicholas Weber via Esip-sciencesoftware esip-sciencesoftware at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Sep 16 18:07:16 EDT 2014

Hello,

In the ast telecon we decided to try re-scheduling our monthly meeting
time. Generally, our options are the first, third, or fourth Friday of each
month. For October, this will mean the 3rd, 17th or 24th. If one of these
dates or times works best, please let us know through the doodle poll:

https://doodle.com/znqvxe2rbi39dug8

Best,
Nic + Chris.

--