[Esip-sciencesoftware] New Telecon Time and Winter Session Proposals

Nicholas Weber via Esip-sciencesoftware esip-sciencesoftware at lists.esipfed.org
Tue Sep 30 12:08:04 EDT 2014

Hi,

The new time for our October teleconference will be Friday, October 24th at
2pm EST. In future  we will regularly hold meetings on the 3rd (ish) Friday
of each month. Any concerns please let me know.

IMPORTANTLY - this means that we will not meet again before the proposal
deadline for breakout sessions as the Winter Meeting  (OCT 10). If you have
ideas for a session feel free to email the list - if not, I'll definitely
be putting something together so if you're intersted in collaborating you
can also feel free to email me directly.

As we get close to the 24th I'll email out an agenda.

Best,
Nic

--
Nic Weber