[Esip-semanticharmonization] adjusting the Wednesday's (8/21/24) ESIP Semantic Harmonization Cluster to a 1 hour group meeting (3-4 Eastern US)

Gary Berg-Cross gbergcross at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:03:29 EDT 2024

Seems like I no how long  have the ability to start the zoom calls.
I wanted to get online at two P M Eastern Time just in case anybody else
came on to explain the change of time but couldn't get on.
It may require somebody from eastip itself to log in.
Perhaps this will work by the three o'clock time frame

Gary Berg-Cross
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770