[Esip-semantictech] [REMINDER] SemTech Federation Call Today

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (172B) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 8 13:07:35 EDT 2020

Hello All,
The SemTech Fed call will be going ahead today with the proposed agenda at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ilA1dYRSfm7OGJODCRy-dbDYzbfw4C_0Ap8tppYjW2Q/edit#heading=h.xpdrx9giguic
If you have any additions then please add them. The meeting details, as always can be found on our website

https://wiki.esipfed.org/Semantic_Web_Telecons
Ongoing - 1300 PT/ 1400 MT/ 1500 CT/ 1600 ET/ 2100 UT

Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://www.gotomeeting.com/join/976796333

You can also dial in using your phone.

United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 976-796-333

I will NOT be able to make it today and have recorded my apologies. I was involved in a car crash yesterday and am laid up today.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc. (Hons)
Enterprise Search Technologist, Web and Mobile Application Development Group (172B)
Application, Consulting, Development and Engineering Section (1722)
Information and Technology Solutions Directorate
O (818) 393-7402  |  M (626) 487-3476
https://jpl.webex.com/meet/lmcgibbn

JPL  |  jpl.nasa.gov