[Esip-semantictech] Call for nominations: Semantic Technologies Committee Chair

Sarah Ramdeen sarah.ramdeen at gmail.com
Wed May 3 12:37:56 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

As a reminder, we are currently seeking nominations (including self
nomination) for the chair of the Semantic Technologies Committee Chair
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/SemTech_Chair>.

To nominate someone, please send an email to nominations at esipfed.org.
Nominees will be required to submit a candidate statement and bio
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/Nomination_Committee/Nominations_Instructions> by
May 26th.

You can see a full list of the ESIP leadership positions and current
candidates here
<https://wiki.esipfed.org/Nomination_Committee/2023_Nominations_and_Ballot>
.

If you have any questions about the nomination process or being part of
ESIP leadership, please reach out to nominations at esipfed.org.

Thank you!

Sarah

--