[Esip-semantictech] STC meeting May 9tth at 4pm EST conflict -- cancel?

Brandon Whitehead WhiteheadB at landcareresearch.co.nz
Mon May 8 17:31:20 EDT 2023

Kia ora,

Unfortunately, I now have an unmovable conflict for at least the first half of our scheduled STC meeting tomorrow -- May 9th at 4pm EST.  If anyone would like to chair the meeting please let me know and/or send a message to the group otherwise I will cancel it.

Sincerest apologies for late notice.

Ngā manaakitanga (All the best),
/Brandon
Brandon Whitehead
Chair, ESIP Semantic Technologies Committee

Senior Researcher -- Environmental Data Science
Manaaki Whenua -- Landcare Research
M +64 21 177 7217
www.landcareresearch.co.nz<http://www.landcareresearch.co.nz>
[cid:74a4b2c4-8514-417d-8827-fcd8057aeef6]