[Esip-semantictech] FAIR-IMPACT Semantic Artefact Governance Workshop - Speaker invitation

Nina Grau nina.grau at inrae.fr
Thu Aug 24 04:05:07 EDT 2023

Dear ESIP semantic team,

Within the context of the european FAIR-Impact <https://fair-impact.eu/fair-impact-workplan> project, we are organizing the “Semantic Artefact Governance Workshop” with the aim of defining community best practices on how to manage semantic artefacts during their lifecycle.

The main objective of this workshop is to review the general approaches applied by different knowledge domains and to define together, within different communities, the initial requirements for the development of useful semantic artefact governance models. Our belief is that an explicit data governance process is the cornerstone to generate trustworthy data and knowledge.

We are pleased to invite you (or a member of your organization) to present, through a set of guiding questions, the governance approaches for ontologies and semantic artefacts within their community.
The presentation will be followed by a collaborative discussion on semantic artefact governance, including methodologies and levers of action to support governance workflows.

The workshop will be held on Thursday 28 September 2023, 16:30 – 18:30 CEST, in hybrid mode (in Lecce and Online). You can find more information here<https://fair-impact.eu/events/fair-impact-events/fair-impact-semantic-artefact-governance-workshop>.

If you agree and accept our invitation, please fill in the doodle at your earliest convenience to find a date and time to discuss expectations with all workshop presenters:  https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/boyP853e

Looking forward to working with you,

Kinds regards,

On behalf of the organisation team
Nina Grau (INRAE), Nicola Fiore (Lifewatch), Clement Jonquet (INRAE)