[Esip-semantictech] New time for the ESIP SemTec webinars in the coming year

Ma, Xiaogang (max@uidaho.edu) max at uidaho.edu
Thu Aug 24 14:35:25 EDT 2023

Hi all,

Starting from this summer I will take over the role from Brandon to coordinate the activities of the ESIP SemTec Committee. We have just changed the monthly webinar time to 3:00PM-4:00PM ET the second Tuesday of each month. Our next webinar will be on 09/12/2023.You can find the information on the ESIP community calendar [https://www.esipfed.org/get-involved/community-calendar], and the zoom link is pasted below. You can make a book mark on your calendar, and we will send out a calendar invitation one week before each monthly webinar.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82488826142?pwd=S1VXQjlYNjgraW84ODdoMnNRYVJHUT09<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82488826142?pwd%3DS1VXQjlYNjgraW84ODdoMnNRYVJHUT09&sa=D&source=calendar&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw0zZGLVNMl2j9xPwkIxL5qi>
Meeting ID: 824 8882 6142
Passcode: 901198

I have been reaching out to many people and organizations for information of guest lectures, latest trends in technologies, and community efforts, etc., and will incorporate it in our future webinars and activities. In the mean time if you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know.

Thanks.

Best,
Marshall

Xiaogang (Marshall) Ma
Associate Professor, Computer Science
College of Engineering Dean’s Distinguished Fellow
University of Idaho