[esip-semanticweb] data type and service ontology workshop around esdswg?

Dr. Rahul Ramachandran rramachandran at itsc.uah.edu
Fri Sep 11 14:00:18 EDT 2009

Peter, I am flying out the country on Oct 22 and therefore would prefer
if we had it before (19th) the meeting.

Peter Fox wrote:
> Hi all, the
> Eighth Earth Science Data Systems Working Group (ESDSWG) Conference,
> October 20th - October 22nd, 2009
>
> at the DoubleTree Hotel Wilmington Downtown located in Wilmington,
> Delaware
>
> http://esdswg.eosdis.nasa.gov/News_&_Events_bulletin.htm
>
> The question has been asked: will we/ can we have a 1-day workshop as
> part
> of our series. Please respond to me (not the list unless you have a
> comment
> for all to see) indicating interest and availability (before, during,
> or after the ESDSWG).
>
> ---Peter.

Rahul Ramachandran Ph.D.
Deputy Editor -  Earth Science Informatics [ESIN]
ESIN: http://www.springer.com/12145
Research Scientist
Information Technology and Systems Center
University of Alabama in Huntsville
Huntsville, AL 35899
Web: maya.itsc.uah.edu
Tel: 256-824-5157