[esip-semanticweb] Multi-Sensor Data Synergy Advisor ontology for aerosol measurements

Christopher Lynnes Chris.Lynnes at nasa.gov
Fri Sep 18 16:32:27 EDT 2009

Just wanted to mention that the GES DISC and RPI have been doing some
semantic web work for NASA/ESTO that may have some (long-term)
applicability to the ESIP Air Quality and Semantic Web clusters.  It's
still very early days, but we have been doing some use case and
ontology work, so I put a posting on the ESIP Wiki:

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Multi-Sensor_Data_Synergy_Advisor

Comments from the community are encouraged, particularly from people
maintaining overlapping ontologies, or interested in reusing these for
their own purposes.
--
Christopher Lynnes             NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2
301-614-5185