[esip-semanticweb] Semantic Web demos

Wilson, Brian D (335G) bdwilson at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 11 14:21:20 EDT 2011

Folks,

We are still soliciting Semantic Web demos to be given at the November
ESDSWG meeting or at next January's ESIP Federation meeting.

Please send a one or two-paragraph summary of your intended demo
to me (Brian.Wilson at jpl.nasa.gov) or the Semantic Web mailing list.

Also, please indicate whether you can give the demo in November,
or would prefer January.

We will discuss the lineup of demos in this coming Thursday's
SemWeb sub-group telecon.

Also, Eric Rozell will be talking about two of his semantic web projects:
extending OpenSearch with semantics via the S2S Framework, and
current progress on his Funding Friday project having to do with
mining the AGU abstracts.

Talk to you Thursday at 4 PM EST.

 -- Brian