[esip-semanticweb] looking for ToolMatch Talkoot moderators

Curt Tilmes Curt.Tilmes at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 10 09:47:24 EDT 2012

On 07/10/2012 09:37 AM, Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) wrote:
> So, just to clarify, tools are in the data.globalchange.gov too?

I think it is reasonable to identify them (assign URIs in the
data.globalchange.gov) namespace and link them via the toolmatch
ontology to our datasets.  I think the most important aspect of the
tools from my perspective are their links to relevant/matching
datasets.

We could host a very small set of metadata about the tools themselves,
including "owl:sameAs" or "rdfs:seeAlso" to find out more information
about them elsewhere.

Curt

--
Curt Tilmes, Ph.D.