[esip-semanticweb] Agenda Oct. 30 2012, 1600 ET cluster telecon

Fox, Peter pfox at cs.rpi.edu
Mon Oct 29 21:01:22 EDT 2012

We all realize some of you will be surfing the hurricane swell off the Atlantic Coast but we are going to at least plan
for this telecon tomorrow.

---Peter.

http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Web_Telecons
(I may have omitted some items, please email if you have an additional one or add it to the wiki).

* Previous action items (see notes for today)
* Toolmatch update (Chris/ Eric)
* Ontolog update (Dalia if attending, others)
* Ontology governance beyond what we have (update; Peter, maybe a presentation)
* Report from EarthCube 'next generation' meeting, re: semantics (Peter)
* Request for input on NASA ESDSWG Semantic Tech Quad Chart (Brian if able to join, others)
* Other reports on Semantics Activities (any)
* See update from Line Pouchard on ESIP Ontology Portal
* Other/New items