[esip-semanticweb] Kickoff SWEET+SSIII integration discussion

Huang, Thomas (398J) via esip-semanticweb esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org
Wed Aug 6 17:25:42 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would like to kickoff discussion on integrating SWEET ontologies with NSIDC's Semantic Sea Ice Interoperability Initiative (SSIII) ontologies.  Rob Raskin started the discussion with Siri Jodha Khalsa of NSIDC a few years ago, but it never got integrated.  The last email thread I have is on the discussion regarding SWEET realmCryo.owl’s representation of Drift Ice, Pack Ice, Consolidated Ice and Compact Pack Ice.  Do we have enough interests to make this part of the monthly telecon discussion or should we just have a subgroup on this?  Currently I have Ruth Duerr, Siri Jodha Khalsa and myself.

thanks

Thomas.

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.