[esip-semanticweb] Next Telecon August 26

Tom Narock via esip-semanticweb esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org
Mon Aug 18 17:08:13 EDT 2014

A reminder that we will resume our ESIP Semantic Web Cluster telecons beginning next week. The next telecon will be held Tuesday August 26th at 4pm Eastern time. Call in details are below.

Currently on the agenda:
- Doug Fils will give a presentation on Schema.org and the clusters emerging efforts in this area
- continue the discussion on integrating SWEET ontologies with NSIDC's Semantic Sea Ice Interoperability Initiative (SSIII) ontologies
- next steps after the summer meeting

Please email me if you have any additional items for the agenda

Tom

To Join the online portion of the Personal Conference meeting
1. Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
2. Click the “Meeting Center” tab
3. Select the YOUR MEETING NAME
If a password is required, enter the Meeting Password: 23136782

To start the audio portion of the Personal Conference meeting w/ phone
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): +1-408-600-3600
Call-in toll number (US/Canada)*: +1-571-918-6008
Global call-in numbers: https://esipfed.webex.com/esipfed/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=9910728&tollFree=1
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Attendee access code: 231 367 82