[esip-semanticweb] New SWEET website

Huang, Thomas (398G) via esip-semanticweb esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org
Thu Oct 23 18:11:55 EDT 2014

Hi all,

It is my pleasure to introduce the new SWEET Ontologies website (http://sweet.jpl.nasa.gov/).  The new Drupal-based website provides faceted and indexed search on the 200+ ontologies and 6000+ concepts with D3-based visualization.  In the coming months we will be adding resources and related information on the application of SWEET and semantic web technologies.

Thanks

Thomas.

--
Thomas Huang
Jet Propulsion Laboratory

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL, NASA or Caltech.