[esip-semanticweb] Semantic Web on Drupal code sprint tomorrow

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Wed Jan 7 23:15:20 EST 2015

Hi ESIP semantic web people,

Do you use Drupal? Would you like to see its semantic web capabilities
improved?

If so, send us your requests for new features to implement or important
bugs to fix. If you've already had to solve a problem by writing some code
or docs, get in touch and we can help integrate it into Drupal so the
community at large can benefit.

For example, one request is to test Inigo San Gil's existing work adding
schema.org Dataset support, moving it along towards integration into the
schema.org module proper.

Submit requests by tweeting to #SoDsprint, pinging us on IRC
#drupal-science, or in person in Dupont from 10:30 onwards. We'll then
start working on them in the Code Sprint at 13:30. More details at
https://groups.drupal.org/node/453743.

If you think of anything after the meeting, feel free to submit it anyway!
We're collating the requests to be worked on in subsequent sprints.

Thanks! David