[esip-semantictech] proposed practices for the Semantic Portal - versioning

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Tue May 24 15:46:50 EDT 2016

Regarding Line's BioPortal questions:
- yes, it is possible for the administrator to change the owner of an ontology. (I think is easy, can check on my return from vacation.)
- BioPortal will track ontology versions (called submissions in BioPortal) and let them be downloaded later.

I'm not sure I answered all the concerns though, so let's talk offline to follow up.

John

Sent from my iPhone