[esip-semantictech] proposed practices for the Semantic Portal - versioning

brandon whitehead brandonnodnarb at gmail.com
Tue May 24 18:20:46 EDT 2016

I may be in the minority, but I think this topic is more than appopriate
for this list ( and it is long overdue ).  As such, I would prefer the
conversation stay *online* if possible.

That said, I do realise conversations can be much more efficient.  If there
are offline chats, could someone please provide a summary via email or a
link to a summary page on the ESIP wiki?  It would be a shame if interested
parties were accidentally left out of the loop.

Many thanks,
/Brandon