[esip-semantictech] Sweet Lunchtime Session Logistics

Tom Narock tnarock at marymount.edu
Fri Jul 1 14:45:47 EDT 2016

Hi Lewis,

> Are the logistics down on paper yet for the Sweet meeting?

Sort of. We have Friday, July 22nd from 10am to 10:30am devoted to a SWEET discussion. How exactly we structure the discussion is currently not set. We can leave it an open discussion and see where things go or schedule presentations. Maybe a brief update from you and/or Thomas and then discussion? I’m open to either. Let me know if you have a preference.

10:30am is a coffee break. We can likely go a bit longer if we end up needing more than 30 minutes. Our room is being used by another session at 11am. But, if we really run late, I’ve been told there may be a few small meeting spaces for us to move to.

Tom