[esip-semantictech] Sweet Lunchtime Session Logistics

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jul 1 16:29:00 EDT 2016

Hi Tom,
Thanks for the heads up. I’m going to create a wiki page for the meeting and create an agenda as well as record minutes of what we end up doing.
I think this is an important meeting for all stakeholders past, current and future (who may not even be using SWEET right now) regarding the definition of a community development plan for the resource.
Thanks for your input Tom.
@everyone, have a great weekend.
Best

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group 398M
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099
Mail Stop : 158-256C
Tel:  (+1) (818)-393-7402
Cell: (+1) (626)-487-3476
Fax:  (+1) (818)-393-1190
Email: lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov

           [cid:A51D0F80-012E-40BC-8EE7-157659EB8FFE]

 Dare Mighty Things