[esip-semantictech] promoting new ontologies in an ESIP semweb portal

brandon whitehead brandonnodnarb at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 18:41:19 EDT 2016

Excellent.   Also *Earth Science Informatics* explicitly mentions
ontologies and vocabularies somewhere it its purview, and there have
previously been papers published in *Computers & Geosciences *related to
these topics.   IIRC, there have been a handful in *Mathematical
Geosciences* as well, but (again, IIRC) these were closer to "knowledge
representation".

/Brandon