[esip-semantictech] Issue when attempting to re-publish Ontology in ESIP Testbed Ontology Portal

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 20 13:05:59 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,
Is anyone currently using the SPARQL API functionality of the portal?

Reading the docs @ [0], I see that an endpoint should be available at
http://cor.esipfed.org/sparql, however it does not render in a browser.
Firebug indicates that a bunch of CSS, JS and IMG/GIF imports are not
available.
Where is the most up-to-date info on the COR deployment? None of this
seems to be linked to from the group wiki page at [1]. If it is, then I am
missing it.
Thanks
Lewis

[0] https://mmisw.github.io/mmiorr-docs/query/
[2] http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Technologies

On 7/20/16, 9:24 AM, "esip-semanticweb on behalf of
esip-semanticweb-request at lists.esipfed.org"
<esip-semanticweb-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on behalf of