[esip-semantictech] help documentation for COR being worked on

John Graybeal jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 28 21:49:09 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I’ve started working on help documentation for the Community Ontology Repository, but it will probably take a little while to get through everything.  So I have two questions for anyone/everyone on the list.

1) If there is particular help you want sooner rather than later, can you tell me?  Either a pointer to the existing page that you want updated, or a new topic or set of questions.

2) How much do you value (a) screenshots, (b) video tutorials, in your help documentation?

I think email to the list would produce some interesting insight. (Tom and Beth can nix that if it’s not helpful…)

John
John Graybeal
jbgraybeal at mindspring.com
650-450-1853