[esip-semantictech] help documentation for COR being worked on

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 28 11:21:05 EDT 2016

Hi John,
Reviving this thread from a while back… please see my response below

On 8/29/16, 9:00 AM, "esip-semanticweb on behalf of esip-semanticweb-request at lists.esipfed.org" <esip-semanticweb-bounces at lists.esipfed.org on behalf of esip-semanticweb-request at lists.esipfed.org> wrote:

Message: 1
    Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 18:49:09 -0700
    From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal at mindspring.com>
    To: ESIP Semantic Web Cluster <esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org>
    Subject: [esip-semantictech] help documentation for COR being worked
    	on

    Hi everyone,

    I?ve started working on help documentation for the Community Ontology Repository, but it will probably take a little while to get through everything.  So I have two questions for anyone/everyone on the list.

1) If there is particular help you want sooner rather than later, can you tell me?  Either a pointer to the existing page that you want updated, or a new topic or set of questions.

Right now I am interested in which endpoints exist for the COR. Where is the documentation which tells me what kind of REST-ful interaction I can have with the COR server?

2) How much do you value (a) screenshots, (b) video tutorials, in your help documentation?

In short… LOADS. You are referring to user documentation. Although I am primarily concerned with developer level documentation e.g. the API’s, I am also very keen to see the user documentation you have put together as well.

    I think email to the list would produce some interesting insight. (Tom and Beth can nix that if it?s not helpful?)

 I agree John. I think having issues hashed out on this list with a [COR] in the title would help.
Lewis