[esip-semantictech] ESIP Semantic Technologies Call Tuesday 9/27

Narock, Thomas tnarock at ndm.edu
Wed Sep 28 12:23:25 EDT 2016

I jotted down some notes during yesterday’s call and have posted them to our wiki: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Web_Telecons#Telecons

Feel free to edit and update as needed.

Thanks,
Tom

On Sep 27, 2016, at 11:22 AM, Pouchard, Line C <pouchard at purdue.edu<mailto:pouchard at purdue.edu>> wrote:

Hi Tom:
Thanks for looking into this.
Line

Sent from my iPhone
Line Pouchard, PhD
Purdue University Libraries

On Sep 27, 2016, at 9:41 AM, Narock, Thomas <tnarock at ndm.edu<mailto:tnarock at ndm.edu>> wrote:

Hi Line,

Back when we were a cluster I was a student fellow and tasked with taking the notes. Unfortunately, we don’t currently have a student for this. Although, it’s obviously an important practice so I will try to capture a few notes. I believe the calls are also recorded for later viewing. I’ll check into that.

Tom