[esip-semantictech] follow-up to today's discussion of subcommittees

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Thu Oct 5 16:25:32 EDT 2017

No problem keeping this contained as a project of semantic tech. Perhaps a
separate slack channel/list may help if the traffic starts to overwhelm
this general list? You can also have separate calls in addition to monthly
call if need more time. Just work with staff to make sure time isn’t in
conflict with other calls.

Thanks,