[esip-semantictech] Looking for Earth science knowledge graphs

Annie Burgess annieburgess at esipfed.org
Tue Jun 12 12:29:45 EDT 2018

Hi all -

Here is some work done by Lewis McGibbney and Yongyao Jiang, funded through
the ESIP Lab: https://github.com/ESIPFed/eskg

Annie

Annie Burgess, PhD

ESIP Lab Director |Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP)

www http://esipfed.org | phone 585.738.7549

*Sign up for the monthly ESIP Lab newsletter here
<http://eepurl.com/dtKL8z>.*