[esip-semantictech] AGU Submissions on COR or SWEET?

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Wed Aug 1 10:30:20 EDT 2018

Thanks Adam. I love the idea of how to use SWEET with schema.org JSON LD.

From: esip-semanticweb <esip-semanticweb-bounces at lists.esipfed.org> on behalf of ESIP-semanticweb <esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 8:25 AM
To: "Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M)" <Lewis.J.Mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov>, ESIP-semanticweb <esip-semanticweb at lists.esipfed.org>
Subject: Re: [esip-semantictech] AGU Submissions on COR or SWEET?

Hi Lewis,

Doug Fils and I have been really interested in how someone would use SWEET with schema.org JSON-LD markup in web pages. We are convening a session about schema.org here: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/49562

Doug has already identified some use cases related to Geologic Age.

I think we are allowed to be authors, we just can't be the presenting author.  Would that be of interest to you to collaborate on? Also, Beth was proposing an abstract to the same session about the ESIP Sem Web Committee taking over governance of a set of guidance documents for publishing schema.org with external vocabs for schema.org extension.

best, Adam