[esip-semantictech] AGU Submissions on COR or SWEET?

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Wed Aug 1 10:28:59 EDT 2018

Lewis,

I think it would be great to do a session on COR and/or SWEET. Maybe two submissions? One for COR – focused maybe on just evangelizing it so that people know it exists and that they should use it. For SWEET, I think a submission about how SWEET is being mapped to ENVO, and maybe some information about some use cases and how to use SWEET?

Having said that, I have to tell you I have 4 hours of meetings on my schedule today, so I don’t know how much help I could be in producing the abstracts. If you want to go forward with it, I’ll do my best to help, though. Thanks for initiating this.

Beth