[esip-semantictech] ΠΡ: Feedback on your ontology

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.McGibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Dec 5 13:35:00 EST 2018

Hello Kotis and George,
Thank you for your comments and review of the SWEET Ontology Suite.
Please note that sweet.jpl.nasa.gov is now deprecated and all URI’s have been migrated to http://sweetontology.net.
As you mention SWEET is now under governance and development at ESIP, primarily by the ESIP Semantic Technologies Committee - http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Technologies
Additionally, you should note that SWEET is available as Linked Data and URI resolution is facilitated via the ESIP Community Ontology Repository (COR) - cor.esipfed.org. For documentation on how this is facilitated please see https://github.com/ESIPFed/sweet/wiki/sweetontology.net
Any further comments you have are greatly appreciated.
We look forward to the outcome of your research and welcome input on future opportunities to collaborate.
Kind Regards
Lewis
(On behalf of the SWEET project)

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099