[esip-semantictech] Suggested Update Reference to SWEET in http://w3c.github.io/sdw/eo-qb/

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.McGibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 18 13:08:05 EST 2018

Hi Folks,
Thank you for the responses
To answer the question "Are there other updates that could be worth incorporating at the same time?", I suppose we could ask for a complete review by the current SDW community. This would increase the likelihood of us addressing the maintenance and extension issues you've highlighted.
Please keep us involved, thank you.
Lewis