[esip-semantictech] SWEET on ESIP wiki

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.McGibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Dec 6 13:58:53 EST 2018

Hi Justin,
Any wiki page that was created almost a decade ago should be considered out of date.
SWEET is not a JPL software project anymore. The URI's do not reflect JPL anymore either.
Your query should be 'esip sweet' if you are really looking for up-to-date content on the SWEET Ontology Suite.
I've updated the wiki page to reflect an up-to-date project description and also provided a hyperlink to the Github README.
Lewis

    Message: 1