[esip-semantictech] Geosemantics Symposium cancelled

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Fri Dec 7 12:33:25 EST 2018

Hello Semantic Techies,

I regret to inform you that due to several scheduling conflicts, we’ve decided to cancel the Geosemantics Symposium planned for January 14. We will be reconvening the symposium at the ESIP Summer Meeting the week of July 15. Please stay tuned for more on this soon. I truly apologize for the last minute change in plans. Looking forward to seeing you all at the ESIP Winter Meeting. Be sure to attend Lewis’ session on Applications of Semantic Technologies Across Earth Sciences, and Ruth and Pier’s session on harmonizing SWEET and ENVO. Thanks for your understanding.

Beth