[esip-semantictech] See Tech Meeting cancelled today

Beth Huffer beth at lingualogica.net
Tue Jan 22 10:39:43 EST 2019

Hello Semantic Techies!

We had a great time at the Winter Meeting last week. It was great seeing those of you who I did see. And for those of you who couldn’t make it, we missed you! My reign as the committee chair has come to an end, and as my last official act, I’m cancelling today’s telecon., I’m thrilled to inform you, if you haven’t heard, that Lewis is our new fearless leader! May he reign supreme! We are in excellent hands and will hit the ground running under his chairship next month. Talk to you then.

Beth