[esip-semantictech] Working towards science-on-schema.org as an ESIP Standard/Guideline

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.McGibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 24 14:05:12 EST 2019

Hi Beth,
Yes if you could touch base with them it would be ideal. I did join one telecon a while back. Although there were lots of attendees, I personally felt that the effort, as explained at the time, was going to fall short of what we are now discussion to do with earthsci.schema.org.
That being said, I do think it is very important that we make them aware of our intentions with the aim of us joining forces on overlapping efforts.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099