[esip-semantictech] OGC EO Product Metadata and OpenSearch SWG Effort WAS FW: Presenting Status of JSON Best Practice to NASA Working Group

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.McGibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 22 16:18:32 EST 2019

Hi Folks,
If the attachment does not come through here and you are interested in the work, please let me know and I will send it to you.
Yves Coene contacted me as below regarding the work they have been doing over at OGC in the Eearth Observation Product Metadata and OpenSearch SWG.
The technology stack they are using here is certainly of relevance to the ongoing science-on-schema.org effort, so I thought I would cross post to see if there is an opportunity for further impact.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099