[esip-semantictech] Second VOTE for the ESIP Semantic Technologies Committee Co-Chair Position

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) Lewis.J.McGibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 26 20:27:50 EST 2019

Hi Folks,
Quite a few people have emailed me indicating that although it would be great if we had two co-chairs, the desire to have another VOTE is also strong.
I am therefore opening the new ballot which can be found at

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5c75e720e4b000f8f0a0f2b0

The ballot will be open for a minimum of 72 hours after which I will close it. I will also be reserving my vote at this point in time.
Good luck to both.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.
Data Scientist II
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099