[esip-semantictech] ESI wiki

Zachary Robbins zjrobbin at ncsu.edu
Mon Mar 25 11:21:32 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm Zachary Robbins the Semantic Technology Community Fellow.
Lewis and I have been working to clean up the landing page to the Wiki and
archive back some stuff that was less current. Please take a look if you
have time and let me know if you have feedback.

I am also writing up more descriptive entries for the wiki and could use
some input. Given that I am new to this committee if anyone has any
information to give me more context on some of the major products. Also, I
would be willing to talk/skype or just email.
Topics that need more descriptors are

General about the committee information: History, current projects, and
collaboration groups (These exist but are their updates?)
COR
SWEET
The ontology use cases

 Also, I want to link to the Winter meeting talks directly from the wiki,
with a little description of each. So if you gave a talk or think a talk
should be on the Semantic Tech wiki let me know.

Thank you for your time
-Zachary
--
Zachary Robbins