[esip-semantictech] Building Relationships between ESIP SemTech and RDA-PTTP annotation working group WAS Re: [EXTERNAL] RDA

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 26 17:20:15 EDT 2019

Hi Peter,
We just had our Semantic Technologies Committee meeting. I mentioned your details and interests to the entire committee. I've listed the ESIP attendees I'm aware of below FYI

Mark Schildhauer, co-chairing a BoF (Wednesday) on "harmonizing observational data with FAIR Principles"
Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org representing ESIP as a whole.
Doug Fils, representing https://github.com/ESIPFed/science-on-schema.org
Adam Shephard, presenting https://github.com/ESIPFed/science-on-schema.org
Ruth Duerr,
Karl Benedict,
John Graybeal,
Bob Downs,

I've also CC'd the SemTech mailing list. Please forward remote participation details once they become available.
Thank you
Lewis

P.S. Yes, please add me to the RDA-PTTP annotation working group list. I'll contribute where I can.