[esip-semantictech] Please Register Attendance for GeoSemantics Symposium

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 8 18:12:27 EDT 2019

Hi SemTech and ML Communities,
Organization for the Summer 2019 ESIP GeoSemantics Symposium [0] is coming along really well.
The following specifics are confirmed

Guest Speakers

  *   Dr. Jean-Francois Rajotte, Centre de recherche informatique de Montréal (CRIM)
  *   Evelyne Viegas, Director of Research Engagement, Microsoft

  *   Simon Handley,
Afternoon Workshops

  *   AWS SageMaker
  *   AWS Neptune
  *   Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
  *   ESRI Machine Learning
  *   Drone Data API Design

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you are planning on attending, register at the sched event page [1]. The symposium is limited and we need to plan for more numbers if we can attract the people.

The formal event announcement along with event flyer will follow shortly. It will also be included in the weekly ESIP announcements between now and the event.

[0] https://esipfed.github.io/stc/symposium/2019/symposium.html
[1] https://sched.co/MKH5

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.(Hons)
Data Scientist III
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099