[esip-semantictech] Debreif/Outcomes from RDA Meeting

Jane Wyngaard jwyngaar at nd.edu
Mon Apr 8 16:38:17 EDT 2019

+3  - I also hit alot of sessions on semantics!

FWIW, notes on the unconference session on ontologies are here (I missed
this session alas): Shared data vocabularies & governance across
institutions/ governments/ regions
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l8j7oNycPqyiycrIcRB1XmBEqd9AU2nKouijrm9ZaDg/edit>
(Scroll
to bottom to see napkin notes transcribed:)

Jane Wyngaard, PhD

Embedded Systems Engineer & Data Technologist
Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame