[esip-semantictech] [EXTERNAL] Re: 1st Pass science-on-schema.org now operational @PO.DAAC

Mcgibbney, Lewis J (398M) lewis.j.mcgibbney at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 16 18:10:16 EDT 2019

Hi Rob,
Thanks for the feedback and yes I think your suggestion is an excellent one.
I’ll go back to the PO.DAAC personnel in charge of developing out public outreach/webinar content for https://www.youtube.com/user/NASAJPLPODAAC and will set in motion the development of the Webinar content.
Lewis

Dr. Lewis John McGibbney Ph.D., B.Sc.(Hons)
Data Scientist III
Computer Science for Data Intensive Applications Group (398M)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099