[esip-semantictech] Looking for reviewers on ontology generation paper for the Journal of Open Source Software

Wilson, Bruce E. wilsonbe at ornl.gov
Tue Jun 18 18:39:25 EDT 2019

Friends — I’m a relatively recent addition to the editorial board for the Journal of Open Source Software (http://joss.theoj.org/).  I have a paper in my queue that relates to python code for template generation from ontologies and I’m struggling a bit to find reviewers.

Our review guidelines are here:  https://joss.readthedocs.io/en/latest/reviewer_guidelines.html

If you are open to helping with a software paper review, both for this specific paper submission (https://github.com/openjournals/joss-reviews/issues/1437) or more generally, please reach out to me and/or volunteer for that paper in that GitHub issue.

Thanks much,

Bruce

Bruce E. Wilson (wilsonbe at ornl.gov<mailto:wilsonbe at ornl.gov>)
Manager, ORNL Distributed Active Archive Center for Biogeochemical Dynamics
Group Leader, Remote Sensing and Environmental Informatics
Oak Ridge National Laboratory