[esip-semantictech] [Esip-ficom] ESIP SemTech Budget Request for 2020

Rebecca Koskela rkoskela at unm.edu
Mon Sep 9 17:22:47 EDT 2019

Lewis,

We received your committee budget request and have some follow up
questions.

   - There wasn't any detail included for the outreach materials - please
   describe the materials and how you arrived at the cost of the materials.
   - For the $2,292 evangelism funds, please specify the process for
   selecting who and what the funds will be used. It would be helpful to
   include a time frame for decisions included in the process.
   - Although there is more detail on the US2TS meeting, the person who
   will be attending this meeting is not named.  Please include the name of
   the person who will attend this meeting.

Thank you,
Rebecca

Executive Director, DataONE
University of New Mexico