[esip-semantictech] public SPARQL endpoint

Jane Wyngaard jwyngaar at nd.edu
Wed Jan 22 14:39:06 EST 2020

There's the ESIP CORS one if that helps?

http://cor.esipfed.org/ont/sparql

Or wikidata has one:
https://query.wikidata.org/
also machine endpoint:
https://query.wikidata.org/bigdata/namespace/wdq/sparql?query={SPARQL}

jane

Jane Wyngaard, PhD

Embedded Systems Engineer & Data Technologist
Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame